Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The little Daisy

Since I was a girl scout, I have been patiently waiting for the time when I could get Gretchen into scouts.  I didn't start until I was 8 yrs old but then I stayed all through Senior scouts.  I remembered being a little embarrassed in high school because none of my friends were still in scouts.  It took some time to find a troop in our area but Gretchen finally started Daisy scouts in January.  Many of you dear readers were nice enough to purchase cookies from her and we thank you!  I don't know how long it will last but she enjoys the meetings, hanging out with her friend Phoebe (she's the only girl from her class that is in this troop) and she likes the arts and crafts projects they do.  Often she asks me if we can do an "arts and crafts project" usually at the most inopportune time like when the boys are screaming to eat or we're trying to get them down for a nap.  It's hard being the big sister sometimes....

No comments: