Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Chinatown Tour

I took Gretchen's girl scout troop to China town this past weekend through our local council.  Apparently, even though I've been to Chinatown a lot, I did not know that tours of Chinatown are a thing - something you can do as a tourist.  I shouldn't be surprised but it would be cool if every neighborhood had this!  The girls enjoyed it a lot - the tour was walking and only an hour but afterwards we had lunch at a Chinese restaurant.  I was so impressed that the kids who came with us were not picky eaters.  They mostly tried everything and enjoyed it.  It was a nice day and a great cultural opportunity.  Our council has been really good at offering things to do in the city so I try to take advantage of it as much as possible.  Next month we're going to see a play!

No comments: